Integrated via 23&Me data
THE GENETIC HEATH BLUEPRINT + GENETIC NUTRITION
GENETIC HEALTH BLUEPRINT
Our report uses the traffic light system to colour code your genotype results.
This clear format illustrates gene enzyme functions (SNPs), which range between optimal function, compromised or deleted. Each gene function and SNP comes with a short description of its key characteristics and nutrient support where necessary.
- Personalised, colour coded genotype results
- Gene function and SNP impact descriptions
- Nutrient and other epigenetic impacts
- Follow up functional testing options
- Nutrition and lifestyle recommendations
- Tailored recipes; 20 recipes designed to suit your genetic health predispositions; to support detoxification pathways; and ease Herxheimer detox symptoms.
- All this delivered to your inbox as a PDF document.
- You will also be offered a FREE 45 minute Clarity Call via Skype
Please note, there is no coaching available for this product. When serious health conditions are present it is advised to invest in the GENETIC OPTIMISATION programme which includes 6 weeks of coaching.
Phase 1 Detoxification
- CYP450 Alcohol
The CYP family of genes control detoxification of hormones, stimulants and many drugs including Warfarin and ibuprofen. And COMT which impacts neurotransmitter breakdown and therefor stress response, mood and motivation. Or the DOD genes which relate to free radical damage.
Phase 2 Detoxification
- Glutathione GSTP
- Glucoronidation (how well you process estrogen) UGT
- Sulphonation (how well you deal with sulphur) SULT
- Acetylation NAT1, NAT2, SOD1, SOD2
- BH4 – Neuro pathways COMT
- Transulphoration CTH, CBS
- Methionine cycles MTHFR, MTRR, MTR, BHMT, PEMT
This is a big subject as it affects almost every system in the body. I will report on the two most influential MTHFR variants which impact folate metabolism and a selection of gene variants including MTRR, AHVY, CBS, CTH, MTR and SUOX, all profoundly influential on our ability to detoxify verses store toxic compounds within the body.
Lipid Metabolism: FADS1, FADS2, LPL. CETP, APOC, APOE, APOE2, APOE4, APOA, ADRB
Oxidative Stress; SOD1, SOD2
PPARG, TCF7L2, FTO
FADS1 FATS / FAT GENES: Acetylchoine; Arachadonic Acid; GLA conversion.
FADS2: ALA to EPA conversion
VITAMIN B6 / VITAMIN B12 / ZINC /
VITAMIN K / LACTOSE PERSISTENCE / VITAMIN E
IRON CONVERSION / SODIUM / VITAMIN A: Beta-Carotene conversion
This section of the report focuses on optimal food and nutrient responses.
Genetic Nutrition report; provides clear instruction of macronutrient allowance. Carbohydrate and fat ratio with optimal protein in take. Key nutrients; vitamins E, D, C, K, A. Minerals; sodium, zinc, iron. Enzymes; for lactose and gluten. Fats; omega 3, GLA, AA
Allergy and Immunity
The HLA family of genes are associated with immunity and variants may indicate vulnerability to conditions such as celiac disease, type 1 diabetes or lactose intolerance. HNMT controls histamine. It’s beneficial to eliminate potential intolerant and high histamine foods while detoxifying in order to detoxify effectively.