Evaluate immune reactions to foods, raw and/or modified, food enzymes, lectins and artificial food additives, including meat glue, colorings and gums.
Early detection of dietary-related triggers of autoimmune reactivity.
Monitor the effectiveness of customized dietary protocol in your patient.
*The Array 10-90X is available as an add-on test to only Array 10-90
Heat Modified Protein Reactivity™
Heating food above 118°F changes its protein structure and therefore its antigenicity. Array 10 is testing for both raw and cooked forms of common foods on the same panel.
Cyrex tests for reactivity to cross-reactive antigens, such as food aquaporin and shrimp tropomyosin, which are known to cross-react with human tissues, as well as pan-antigens such as parvalbumin and latex hevein.
Testing for reactivity to individual food proteins is just the first step. Cyrex takes it to the next level by also testing for reactivity to common food combinations.
Many food products especially gluten-free products, use gums often as a substitute for gluten to hold ingredients together. Cyrex tests for reactivity to such large gum molecules.
Binding isolates, such as plant-derived lectins and agglutinins, have an affinity for specific human tissues. Cyrex tests for reactivity to such binding isolates.
Artificial food colors are small-molecule chemicals. Cyrex measures patients’ reactivity by assessing levels of antibodies to such chemicals bound to human tissue.
Cyrex targeted protein amplification process detects both the whole food immune reactivity AND the possible reactivity to a much smaller specific peptide within that whole food.
Oils once thought to be free of proteins do contain hidden proteins, called Oleosins. Cyrex tests for reactivity to Oleosins.
Meat glue is a combination of transglutaminase with other ingredients and is used to turn small pieces of meat into larger pieces of meat. Rather than testing for reactivity to meat alone, Cyrex tests for reactivity to meat glue as well.
Some patients produce more IgA than IgG, or vice-versa. By combining the two on one panel, Cyrex reduces the possibility of missing reactivity.
- Evaluate immune reactions to foods, raw and/or modified, food enzymes, lectins and artificial food additives, including meat glue, colorings and gums.
- Early detection of dietary-related triggers of autoimmune reactivity.
- Monitor the effectiveness of customized dietary protocol in your patient.
Recommended for Patients Who
- Seek a life-long health and wellness strategy.
- Present with unexplained symptoms whether gastrointestinal, neurological, dermatological or behavioral in nature.
- Are suspected of having increased intestinal permeability, which is the gateway for environmentally-induced autoimmune disorders.